Choosing The Wrong Restaurant Can Be Dangerous!
The food served by the restaurant is so practical and tempting. However you should be more observant in choosing a restaurant. Because, not all restaurants pay attention to cleanliness in the food served and cleanliness in the location of the restaurant.
For some people who are busy and do not have time to cook at home, the restaurant can answer all the needs and satisfy the appetite.
Make Sure Restaurants Meet Hygiene Rules
Before deciding to dine in a restaurant, it is worth paying attention to the cleanliness of the restaurants visited. The government through legislation issued by the Ministry of Health has actually set rules on the cleanliness of restaurant sanitation that should not be ignored. The regulation aims to protect consumers from things that might harm health.
The regulation contains sanitation facilities that must be owned by restaurants, such as clean water facilities, toilets and bathrooms, hand sanitizers, garbage cans, as well as hygiene and prevention equipment for insects and other animals. There are also sanitary hygiene requirements as a technical provision for the cleanliness of restaurants in the regulation.
Tips for Choosing a Clean Restaurant
One of the things you can notice when you go to the restaurant is the habit of washing your hands. Every restaurant should set good and correct hand washing rules, especially if after the bathroom. If this is ignored, it is likely that the food consumed by consumers is contaminated with bacteria or viruses.
In addition, other things that can be considered when choosing a restaurant such as:
- Make sure that the restaurant you are visiting has a business license from the Government and has a certificate of sanitary hygiene of restaurants and restaurants issued by the Department of Health
- Pay attention to the sanitation of the visited restaurants such as paying attention to the cleanliness of the existing bathroom. If the bathroom is dirty and smells bad, the level of cleanliness of the restaurant means it is not well maintained.
- In addition to the bathroom, also pay attention to the place to wash the restaurant’s hands. If it is not clean, the restaurant means that it does not maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant properly.
- Because, the place of hand washing can also be a place where bacteria and viruses spread from one consumer to another
- If you notice any rats, cockroaches, flies or other insects, it is best to reconsider eating food in the restaurant.
- If the conditions in the dining area, around the cashier, or around the restaurant are dirty, it could be that the conditions in the kitchen are worse and dirtier. So, reconsider buying food at the restaurant.
- Note that the rag used to wipe the dining table is a clean cloth.
- Cleanliness of tables, floors and cutlery should also be observed. If the tables, floors and cutlery are not clean, it may be worth moving to a restaurant that is more clean.
Not only the cleanliness of the restaurant that must be considered, you should also apply cleanliness to yourself by getting used to washing your hands before eating. Also pay attention to how to wash your hands properly to avoid bacteria and germs that may cause various diseases such as typhus hygiene, and diarrhea.